1 relating to or resulting from experience; "a personal, experiental reality"
2 derived from experience or the experience of existence; "the rich experiential content of the teachings of the older philosophers"- Benjamin Farrington; "formal logicians are not concerned with existential matters"- John Dewey [syn: existential]
- (UK): /ɛkˌspɪəriˈɛnʃəl/, /Ek%spI@ri"EnS@l/ or /ɪkˌspɪəriˈɛnʃəl/, /Ik%spI@ri"EnS@l/
- (US): , /ɪkˌspɪriˈɛnʃəl/, /Ik%spIri"EnS@l/
- Of, related to, encountered in, or derived from experience.
- Atheists argue that there is no experiential confirmation for
the existence of a god.
- Each color has a unique experiential quality.
- Atheists argue that there is no experiential confirmation for the existence of a god.